Teacher: Tabitha Mann
Age of Students: 14-16
Class Fee: $12
Length: 2 Semesters
Following the Apologia curriculum, we will observe and test topics in Biology including: microorganisms, cellular structure and functions and genetics. Each student will be provided a syllabus with reading, vocabulary, and diagram assignments. Students will keep a lab notebook to record their observations and conclusions. Vocabulary quizzes given when free time is available.
Approximately 3-4 hours per week.
- Exploring Creation with Biology 2nd Edition
- Solutions and Tests for Exploring Creation with Biology
- microscope (see links below)
- lab set (slide kit)
- dissection lab w/specimens
- some household materials (vinegar, jars, etc..)
- composition notebook
- spiral notebook
Here are some suggested links for purchasing your microscope and kits: